- A hydrocarbon, C6H3(CH3)3, happening in petroleum and coal tar or synthesized from acetone and utilized as a solvent.
- The fragrant hydrocarbon 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene that's present in coal tar and crude oil; this has some use as a solvent
- A colorless, fragrant fluid, C6H3(CH3)3, for the benzene series of hydrocarbons, gotten by distilling acetone with sulphuric acid.
- Trimethyl benzin, an oily, colorless liquid, C,eH3(CII3)3, gotten from acetone distilled with half its amount of fuming sulphuric acid. It's a constituent of coal-tar.
Sentence for "mesitylene"
- Words like mesitylene, alkybenzenes, piperine naphthalene,…