- See peyote.
- A Mexican alcohol distilled from fermented juice of particular types of agave.
- A food made by cooking the fleshy leaf base and trunk area of specific agaves.
- See maguey.
- A Mexican alcoholic drink distilled from the fermented juice associated with the agave.
- The peyote cactus.
- A distilled liquor prepared in Mexico from a species of agave. See agave.
- a good intoxicating nature distilled from pulque, the fermented liquid for the Agave Americana of Mexico. In addition mexcal, mezcal.
- a small spineless globe-shaped cactus; way to obtain mescal buttons
- a colorless Mexican alcohol distilled from fermented drinks of particular desert flowers of this genus Agavaceae (especially the century plant)
Sentence for "mescal"
Hypernym for "mescal"
Cross Reference for "mescal"
Same Context for "mescal"
Variant for "mescal"