- A protozoan cell that comes from the schizogony of a parent sporozoan and could enter either the asexual or intimate phase regarding the life period.
- A protozoan cell, generated by a sporozoan by merogony, which could become both a meront or a gamont
- A form of spore, often elongate or falciform, and somewhat amoeboid, generated by segmentation associated with the schizonts of particular Sporozoa, whilst the malaria parasite.
- In the life-cycle of a sporozoön, one of the cells to which a dividing spore gives rise. They appear as buds radiating from the parent cell and afterward become free.
- a cell that arises from the asexual division of a parent sporozoan during its life period
Sentence for "merozoite"
- The new vaccine targets the malaria…
Hypernym for "merozoite"