- An ovum (egg) with both germinal and nutritive parts
- An ovum, as that a mammal, only partly consists of germinal matter, this is certainly, composed of both a germinal portion and an albuminous or nutritive one; -- in opposition to holoblast.
- In embryology, a meroblastic ovum; an egg or ovum containing food-yolk or nutritive protoplasm form formative or germinal protoplasm: distinguished from holoblast.
- Definition for "meroblast"
- An ovum (egg) with both germinal and nutritive…
- View More
- Antonym for "meroblast"