- an excellent part between two crenels in a battlement or crenelated wall surface.
- Any of the forecasts amongst the embrasures of a battlement
- one of many solid parts of a battlemented parapet; a battlement. See Illust. of battlement.
- In fortification, the ordinary member of masonry or other product which separates two crenelles or embrasures; a cop. See battlement.
- a solid part between two crenels in a crenelated battlement
Sentence for "merlon"
Hypernym for "merlon"
Same Context for "merlon"
Variant for "merlon"