- something which development is dependent on specific capability or accomplishment.
- a small grouping of leaders or officeholders chosen on such basis as specific capability or achievement.
- Leadership by such a group.
- Rule by quality, and skill. By expansion, now frequently always describe a type of community in which wide range, earnings, and personal condition tend to be assigned through competition.
- A form of personal system where energy goes to individuals with exceptional intellects.
- the fact rulers should really be chosen with their superior abilities rather than for their wealth or beginning.
- the belief that rulers should-be opted for due to their superior capabilities rather than because of their wide range or delivery
- a form of personal system which power goes to those with superior intellects
- Definition for "meritocracy"
- something which development is dependent on specific capability…
- View More
- Sentence for "meritocracy"
- Firstly, the term meritocracy has been…
- View More
- Phrases for "meritocracy"
- Hypernym for "meritocracy"
- Form for "meritocracy"
- Same Context for "meritocracy"
- Urban Dictionary for "meritocracy"