- The undifferentiated plant tissue that new cells are formed, as that in the tip of a stem or root.
- The plant muscle consists of totipotent cells that enables plant development.
- A tissue of developing cells, or cells effective at additional unit.
- definitely dividing cell-tissue; the unformed and developing cell-tissues bought at the finishes of youthful stems, leaves, and origins.
- undifferentiated structure from which brand-new cells are created, as within tip of a stem or root
Sentence for "meristem"
- The most important observation made from…
Hypernym for "meristem"
Form for "meristem"