- Any of a breed of sheep, originally from Spain, having long good wool.
- The wool with this sheep.
- A soft light fabric made originally of merino wool but now of every fine wool.
- a superb wool and cotton yarn used particularly for knitting undies and hosiery.
- A knitted fabric created from this yarn.
- A breed of Spanish sheep that features very long, fine tresses
- The wool for this sheep
- The fabric created from this wool (or from any comparable yarn)
- A yarn produced from a combination of wool and cotton fiber in imitation with this wool
- A breed of sheep initially from Spain, noted for the fineness of the wool.
- A fine fabric of merino wool.
- A merino sheep.
- A thin woolen cloth, twilled on both sides and used particularly for ladies' outfits, today to some extent superseded by cashmere.
- a number of tricot or knitted material for undergarments.
- white sheep while it began with Spain and creating a heavy fleece of excellent high quality
- Of or pertaining to multiple sheep with really good wool, initially bred in Spain.
- Made of the wool of this merino sheep.
- Noting many different sheep from Spain, or their particular wool. See here.
- made from the wool of merino sheep: because, merino stockings or underclothing.
Sentence for "merino"
Rhyme for "merino"
Hypernym for "merino"
Cross Reference for "merino"
Same Context for "merino"