- to have mercury from (a mineral, etc.).
- To combine or socialize mercury with; to impregnate with mercury.
- to get mercury from, as mercuric nutrients, which might be done-by any application of intense temperature that expels the mercury in fumes, that are later condensed.
- To combine or socialize mercury with; to impregnate with mercury; to mercurialize.
- To obtain mercury from (metallic minerals), as by the application of intense temperature, which expels the mercury in fumes being afterward condensed.
- To combine or socialize with mercury; mercurialize.
Synonym for "mercurify"
- View More