- The process or operation of acquiring the mercury, with its liquid type, from mercuric nutrients.
- The act or means of compounding, and/or condition of being compounded, with mercury.
- The process or procedure of obtaining the mercury, with its fluid kind, from mercuric minerals.
- The act or process of compounding, or even the condition of being compounded, with mercury.
- In chem., the process or operation of obtaining the mercury from metallic minerals with its liquid type.—
- The work or art of mixing with quicksilver.