- to take care of with mercury (the steel).
- to-be sprightly, fantastic, or capricious.
- To affect with mercury.
- To treat with mercury; to expose on vapor of mercury.
- is sprightly, great, or capricious.
- to-be capricious or fantastic.
- To treat or impregnate with mercury, as by exposure to its vapor, or immersion in a chemical solution of it.
- In medication, to impact with mercury, whilst the bodily system; bring intoxicated by mercury. Also spelled mercurialise.
Verb Forms for "mercurialize"
Form for "mercurialize"