- The state to be merciful; mercy.
- the caliber of becoming merciful; pain toward the faults or requirements of others; readiness to forgive offense or relieve suffering.
- the sensation that motivates compassion
- leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by you or agency charged with administering justice
- a disposition becoming sort and forgiving
- Definition for "mercifulness"
- Sentence for "mercifulness"
- The designation Good Samaritan has become…
- View More
- Same Context for "mercifulness"