- An offensive smell; a stench.
- A poisonous or foul-smelling fuel emitted from planet.
- A poisonous or foul-smelling gas emitted through the earth
- an exceptional odour that is very unpleasant.
- Noxious, pestilential, or nasty exhalations from decomposing substances, filth, or other resource.
- A genus of mammals, like the skunks.
- A pestilential exhalation, specifically through the earth; any noxious or ill-smelling emanation, as from putrid or filthy substances; a noisome or toxic stench.
- [capitalized] [NL.] A genus of skunks, typical associated with subfamily Mephitinæ.
- a distinctive smell that is offensively unpleasant
- a poisonous or foul-smelling gasoline emitted through the earth
- in some classifications: type genus of the subfamily Mephitinae
- Definition for "mephitis"
- Sentence for "mephitis"
- Synonym for "mephitis"
- Hypernym for "mephitis"