- A chin-like projection underneath the lips of particular mollusks.
- the leading median plate of the labium in insects. See labium.
- The chin; the anterior and substandard part of the mandible or under jawbone of a mammal, with or without linked soft parts.
- In entomology, the median or main and in most cases principal the main labium.
- In botany, a projection as you're watching flower in some orchids, due to the expansion associated with foot of the column
- a projection like a chin formed because of the sepals and base of the line in certain orchids
- the protruding area of the reduced jaw
- a projection underneath the lips of particular mollusks that resembles a chin
- Definition for "mentum"
- Sentence for "mentum"
- Mentum: a labial sclerite bearing the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "mentum"
- Cross Reference for "mentum"
- Form for "mentum"
- Same Context for "mentum"
- Variant for "mentum"