- Parapsychological tasks, such telepathy and head reading.
- The belief that some emotional phenomena cannot be explained by actual laws.
- The doctrine that actual reality exists only because of the brain's understanding
- Activities eg brain reading, specially when employed by performers
- a doctrine that thoughts are the only real true reality and that items exist only as facets of your head's understanding.
- Any concept of therapy that allows introspective information in regards to the performance regarding the brain as a legitimate object of study; compared to behaviorism.
- Mental task or procedure.
- The metaphysical opinion that matter is a mode of head or consciousness; the opposite of materialism.
- (philosophy) a doctrine that thoughts are the true reality hence items occur just as aspects of your brain's awareness
Sentence for "mentalism"
Antonym for "mentalism"
Hypernym for "mentalism"
Same Context for "mentalism"