- Of or associated with determine.
- Music Having records of fixed rhythmic worth.
- Of or related to measure or measurement.
- Having a fixed rhythm.
- Of or related to measure.
- of or relating to determine
- having notes of fixed rhythmic worth
- Pertaining to determine.
- just like mensurable, , in musical notation, a note whose form suggests its time-value relative to other notes in identical piece, as in the standard modern-day notation.
Sentence for "mensural"
- In these and other works Ockeghem's…
Cross Reference for "mensural"
Etymologically Related for "mensural"