- A solvent, particularly one found in removing substances from plant and pet tissues and planning medications.
- Any solvent used for removing medicinal compounds from flowers etc.
- Any compound which dissolves a good human body; a solvent.
- Any fluid substance which dissolves an excellent; a solvent.
- (archaic) a solvent
- the month-to-month release of bloodstream through the womb of nonpregnant ladies from puberty to menopause
Sentence for "menstruum"
Synonym for "menstruum"
Hypernym for "menstruum"
Same Context for "menstruum"
Variant for "menstruum"