- Variant of monthly period.
- Of or pertaining to menstruation; menstrual.
- At this time undergoing menstruation.
- obtaining the month-to-month circulation or release; menstruating.
- Of or regarding the monthly movement; catamenial.
- obtaining the monthly movement or release, as women.
- with respect to the month-to-month movement of females.
- In botany, enduring for per month.
- Definition for "menstruous"
- Sentence for "menstruous"
- Synonym for "menstruous"
- Same Context for "menstruous"
- Urban Dictionary for "menstruous"
- Awesome; great; immense. Follows comparable course…
- View More