- A moderately extreme kind of spina bifida where the meninges protrude, causing a bulge in epidermis.
- a form of spina bifida where a meningeal sac of cerebrospinal substance protrudes through the skull
- In pathology, hernia associated with meninges or cranial membranes; cerebral hernia restricted toward membranes.
- a congenital anomaly of this nervous system where a sac protruding from mind or perhaps the spinal meninges includes cerebrospinal fluid (but no nerve tissue)
Sentence for "meningocele"
- Spina bifida (also called meningocele or…
Hypernym for "meningocele"