- The triad of nuchal rigidity (neck stiffness), photophobia, and headache, an indication of discomfort associated with the meninges, as observed in meningitis, subarachnoid hemorrhages, etc.
- A morbid problem marked by the the signs of meningitis, but with no real presence of this condition; pseudomeningitis.
- signs that mimic those of meningitis but without irritation of meninges
- Definition for "meningism"
- The triad of nuchal rigidity (neck stiffness), photophobia,…
- View More
- Sentence for "meningism"
- Hypernym for "meningism"