- items valued for experience of historic events, culture, or activity: posters, promotion pictures, and other film memorabilia.
- Activities or experiences worth remembrance: a novel containing the souvenirs of a life when you look at the movie theater.
- Things remarkable and worth remembrance or record; additionally, the record of them.
- Mementos of previous activities; souvenirs.
- things which can be attached to or tell their particular owner of past occasions.
- accurate documentation of things well worth remembering
- Things remarkable and worthy of remembrance or record.
- Things that provide to recall something to memory; things involving some person, location, or thing that is held in commemoration.
- Definition for "memorabilia"
- items valued for experience of historic events, culture,…
- View More
- Sentence for "memorabilia"
- Synonym for "memorabilia"
- Phrases for "memorabilia"
- Rhyme for "memorabilia"
- Hypernym for "memorabilia"
- Same Context for "memorabilia"