- A reminder of demise or death, particularly a death's-head.
- A reminder of man problems or errors.
- A decorative item, typically an ornament for person, containing emblems of demise or of passing away of life: common when you look at the sixteenth century.
- a reminder (as a death's head) of mortality
- Lit., don't forget to perish, i.e., that you must die; a warning becoming prepared for demise; an object, as a death's-head or your own ornament, often emblematic, utilized as a reminder of demise.
Sentence for "memento mori"
Hypernym for "memento mori"
Urban Dictionary for "memento mori"
- Latin for "Remember you must perish"…