- The 13th letter associated with the Hebrew alphabet. See Table at alphabet.
- The thirteenth page of several Semitic alphabets/abjads (Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Arabic yet others).
- the 13th page of the Hebrew alphabet.
- An abbreviation of memorandum, placed before an email of anything to-be recalled.
- The thirteenth page () when you look at the Hebrew alphabet, corresponding on English masculine Its numerical price is XL.
- An abbreviation of member;
- associated with the Latin memento, remember;
- of memoir.
- the 13th page of Hebrew alphabet
Definition for "mem"
- The 13th letter associated with the Hebrew alphabet.…
Sentence for "mem"
Hypernym for "mem"
Urban Dictionary for "mem"