- The act or means of improving something or the condition to be enhanced.
- a noticable difference.
- The linguistic process by which a word during a period of time expands much more raised in meaning or even more good in connotation.
- An improvement, improvement or amelioration
- the procedure in which a phrase gains an even more positive connotation in the long run
- The act or procedure of meliorating, or perhaps the state to be meliorated; improvement.
- The act or means of making or becoming better; improvement; amelioration.
- plural In Scots legislation, improvements created by a tenant upon the home that he rents, as well as that he is within certain instances eligible for compensation through the landlord.
- the work of relieving ills and changing the much better
- a condition more advanced than an early on condition
- the linguistic procedure for which during a period of time a word expands much more good in connotation or more elevated in meaning
- Definition for "melioration"
- The act or means of improving something or…
- View More
- Sentence for "melioration"
- Instances, rare instances, of such "melioration"…
- View More
- Synonym for "melioration"
- Hypernym for "melioration"
- Same Context for "melioration"