- Of or regarding verse that is meant to be sung, specially Greek lyric verse of this seventh to fifth century B.C.
- Of or pertaining to Greek lyric verse
- Any of numerous grasses, regarding the genus Melica, from north temperate regions
- A plant of the genus Melica.
- Of or with respect to song; lyric; tuneful.
- with respect to song; intended to be sung: used specifically toward more fancy as a type of Greek lyric poetry, as distinguished from iambic and elegiac poetry.
Sentence for "melic"
- Lyric poetry, properly defined, was a…
Synonym for "melic"