- Any of the genus Melastoma of flowering plants.
- A genus of evergreen tropical shrubs; -- so named from the black fruits of some species, which stain the mouth.
- a vintage World genus of flowers, particular the all-natural purchase Melastomaceæ, from the tribe Os-beckieæ.
- kind genus of Melastomataceae; Asiatic bushes with leathery leaves and enormous purple plants followed by delicious fleshy black colored berries
Sentence for "melastoma"
- The smooth road was bordered everywhere…
Hypernym for "melastoma"