- uncommonly dark coloration of your skin or other cells, caused by a disorder of pigment k-calorie burning. Also known as melanism.
- The morbid deposition of black matter, often of a malignant character, causing pigmented tumours.
- In pathology: An abnormal deposition of pigmentary matter in a variety of organs or areas of the body, since the spleen, liver, or bone-marrow, involving melanæmia, malarial poisoning, etc.
- the health of the device associated with the presence of pigmented tumors.
- an ailment described as abnormal build up of melanin (especially into the skin)
- The morbid deposition of black matter, often of a malignant character, causing pigmented tumors.
Sentence for "melanosis"
Hypernym for "melanosis"