- a sizable extinct floor sloth for the family Megatheriidae for the Miocene Epoch through the Pleistocene Epoch.
- An extinct, gigantic, ground sloth (genus Megatherium) that flourished in south usa through the Pleistocene epoch.
- An extinct gigantic quaternary mammal, allied toward ant-eaters and sloths. Its stays are observed in south usa.
- A mammal for the family Megatheriidæ.
- gigantic extinct terrestrial sloth-like mammal of the Pliocene and Pleistocene in the us
Sentence for "megathere"
- See the vast mylodon, the scelidothere,…
Hypernym for "megathere"
Equivalent for "megathere"
Form for "megathere"