- A large carnivorous dinosaur associated with the genus Megalosaurus of this Jurassic Period.
- A carnivorous dinosaur associated with Megalosauridae household.
- A gigantic carnivorous dinosaur, whoever fossil stays were present The united kingdomt and somewhere else.
- A dinosaur of family Megalosauridæ.
- gigantic carnivorous bipedal dinosaur associated with Jurassic or very early Cretaceous in Europe
Sentence for "megalosaur"
- Southern England is unusually rich in…
Hypernym for "megalosaur"
Equivalent for "megalosaur"