- An abnormally huge nucleated purple blood mobile found especially in men and women having pernicious anemia or certain vitamin inadequacies.
- An abnormally big red bloodstream mobile connected with pernicious anemia and with folic acid deficiency
- a big nucleate cellular based in the bone-marrow when you look at the embryo: also a megalocyte, or large purple blood-corpuscle occurring using kinds of anemia in extra-uterine life.
- abnormally large red blood cell present in pernicious anemia and folic acid deficiency
Definition for "megaloblast"
- An abnormally huge nucleated purple blood mobile found…
Hypernym for "megaloblast"