- a really big rock found in different primitive architectures or monumental designs, particularly in western European countries through the second millennium B.C.
- A construction concerning one or a few around hewn rock pieces of good dimensions.
- a sizable rock used in these types of a construction.
- a big stone; particularly, a big stone utilized in making old monuments.
- a fantastic rock; specifically, a stone of great dimensions used in useful work or as a monument, such as old Cyclopean and alleged Druidic or Celtic continues to be.
- memorial consisting of a rather huge stone forming element of a prehistoric framework (especially in western European countries)
Sentence for "megalith"
- Plaid Cymru should use its position…
Hyponym for "megalith"
Hypernym for "megalith"
Cross Reference for "megalith"