- Surpassing various other types of its sort; extraordinary: megahit.
- One million (106): megahertz.
- 1,048,576 (220): megabyte.
- large, great. Denoting a size bigger than usual.
- in Global System of products and other metric systems of devices, multiplying the unit to which it is connected by one million (106.) SI sign: M, processing acronym: Mi.
- Multiplying the unit to which it really is connected by 220 (= 1,048,576, the binary round quantity nearest to a million).
- Multiplying the machine to which it is affixed by 210 × 103 (= 1024,000, the binary circular quantity nearest to thousand).
Definition for "mega-"
Sentence for "mega-"
Rhyme for "mega-"
Etymologically Related for "mega-"
Same Context for "mega-"