- A drug, C17H17ClF6N2O, used mainly the treatment and avoidance of chloroquine-resistant malaria.
- An antimalarial medicine aided by the chemical formula C17H16F6N2O, employed for the avoidance and remedy for malaria
- an antimalarial medicine (trade name Larium and Mephaquine) which effective in situations which do not react to chloroquine; believed to create harmful neuropsychiatric results on some people
- Definition for "mefloquine"
- A drug, C17H17ClF6N2O, used mainly the treatment and…
- View More
- Sentence for "mefloquine"
- Hypernym for "mefloquine"