- some thing, like a precious steel, this is certainly commonly used in a certain location or among a certain crowd as cash.
- An intermediary found in trade to avoid the inconveniences of a pure barter system, including cash.
- whatever is employed for effecting an exchange of products -- money or existing representatives of income.
- anything that is considered as a typical of value and a measure of wealth in a specific nation or region
- Definition for "medium of exchange"
- some thing, like a precious steel, this is…
- View More
- Hyponym for "medium of exchange"
- Hypernym for "medium of exchange"