- an expert inside research for the old.
- A connoisseur of medieval tradition.
- one that studies culture and history in the Middle Ages.
- one that is versed when you look at the reputation for the middle centuries.
- One who sympathizes using spirit and maxims regarding the dark ages: frequently using the feeling of person who is antiquated or behind the occasions.
- person who lived-in the middle centuries.
Sentence for "medievalist"
- Scholarship, to this young medievalist, is…
Etymologically Related for "medievalist"
Same Context for "medievalist"