- The spirit or perhaps the human body of values, traditions, or practices of this dark ages.
- Devotion to or acceptance associated with the ideas associated with Middle Ages.
- Scholarly research regarding the Middle Ages.
- hawaii of being medieval
- The study associated with the Middle Ages
- A custom or belief through the old.
- whatever is characteristic of the dark ages; the medieval character, practice, or methods in regard to everything; a peculiarity or attribute associated with middle ages.
- Devotion to or adoption of the character or training associated with old; medieval tendency in idea or activity, as with value to faith or politics.
- Definition for "medievalism"
- The spirit or perhaps the human body of…
- View More
- Sentence for "medievalism"
- Etymologically Related for "medievalism"
- Same Context for "medievalism"