- A physician officially authorized by a governmental unit to see causes of deaths, specially those maybe not happening under all-natural conditions.
- your physician which examines workers of a specific company or applicants for life insurance coverage.
- A medico whom examines suspiciously lifeless systems on behalf of the government.
- a public official which investigates by inquest any death perhaps not considering natural reasons
Definition for "medical examiner"
- A physician officially authorized by a governmental unit…
Hypernym for "medical examiner"