- One competent in the theory or building of machines.
- One skilled in building, making use of, or repairing devices, or who makes devices or resources.
- One skilled in mechanics.
- A machinist.
- A scientifically trained practitioner.
- A mechanic.
- One competent in the theory or construction of devices; a machinist.
- a person who is competent in mechanics or perhaps in equipment; a person who is versed within the axioms of devices or of technical building.
- A mechanic; an artisan.
Definition for "mechanician"
- One competent in the theory or building of…
Sentence for "mechanician"
Synonym for "mechanician"
Same Context for "mechanician"