- an industry where meat is sold.
- Slang An establishment, eg a nightclub, where one actively seeks a sexual companion.
- Slang an area or scenario, including an audition, in which people are regarded as commodities.
- market where beef comes.
- someplace in which one applies to an informal sexual encounter, such a bar (establishment) or night-club.
- somewhere or circumstance plentiful in men, especially beefcake.
- a shop where beef and chicken (and quite often fish) can be bought
Sentence for "meat market"
- 'Scruffy Murphys' is a meat market.…
Hypernym for "meat market"
Urban Dictionary for "meat market"