- Agent noun of measure; a person who steps.
- person who measures; one whoever career or duty is determine commondities in market.
- person who or whatever steps.
- Specifically— One whose profession or responsibility it's to measure land, commodities in market, etc.
- a person who steps focus on a building as a basis for contractors' prices
- previously, an officer into the town of London whom sized woolen cloths, coals, etc. Also called a meter. See alnager.
- a musical instrument or device used in measuring
- In entomology, a measuring-worm.
- a person who tends to make dimensions
Sentence for "measurer"
Synonym for "measurer"
Hyponym for "measurer"
Hypernym for "measurer"
Same Context for "measurer"