- based on measurement: The calculated distance was significantly less than a mile.
- Careful; restrained: spoke in measured words.
- Calculated; deliberate: with measured irony.
- Regular in rhythm and number: "A clock struck slowly in the house with a measured, solemn chime” ( Thomas Wolfe).
- sluggish and stately.
- printed in meter.
- Songs Mensural.
- that is decided by measurement.
- Deliberate but restrained.
- Rhythmically printed in meter; metrical.
- Regulated or decided by a standard; hence, equal; uniform; graduated; limited; moderated
- the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- carefully considered beforehand
- having records of fixed rhythmic worth
- unhurried along with care and self-esteem
- Simple past tight and past participle of measure.
- Definitely ascertained or dependant on measurement or rule; trigger or set straight down by measurement; modified or proportioned by guideline.
- Characterized by uniformity of motion or rhythm; rhythmical; stately; formal; deliberate : since, to walk with calculated tread.
- Limited or restricted; within bounds; modest: because, to speak in no measured terms.
- Definition for "measured"
- based on measurement: The calculated distance was significantly…
- View More
- Sentence for "measured"
- Quotes for "measured"
- "Since graduation, I have measured time…"
- View More
- Synonym for "measured"
- Phrases for "measured"
- Rhyme for "measured"
- Cross Reference for "measured"
- Equivalent for "measured"
- Verb Stem for "measured"