- In an undesirable, lowly, or base fashion.
- In a mean fashion; unworthily; basely; badly; ungenerously.
- defectively or in a substandard manner
- in an awful ill-tempered way
- in a despicable, ignoble fashion
- in a miserly manner
- In a mean, reduced, or modest degree; basely.
- With the lowest estimation; disrespectfully; contemptuously: as, to believe or speak meanly of a person.
- typical; basic.
- Moderate; mild.
- In a mean or middling fashion or degree. Reasonably.
- Indifferently; poorly.
Sentence for "meanly"
Quotes for "meanly"
- "In giving freedom to the slave,…"
Synonym for "meanly"