- the time scale of the time between two consecutive transits of this mean sunshine; the conventional for the 24-hour time measured from midnight to midnight.
- the typical amount of a solar time, used for practical timekeeping
- the suggest or average of the many obvious solar power times of the entire year.
- time for Earth to make an entire rotation on its axis
- Definition for "mean solar day"
- the time scale of the time between two…
- View More
- Hyponym for "mean solar day"
- Hypernym for "mean solar day"