- A Polish party resembling the polka, regularly followed as a ballet kind.
- an item of music for these types of a dance, written in 3/4 or 3/8 time because of the second beat heavily accented.
- A Polish people dance in triple time, often mildly fast, containing huge accent in the 3rd beat and occasionally the 2nd beat.
- A classical music composition prompted because of the people dance and complying in some respects to its form, particularly as popularized by Chopin.
- A lively Polish party, precisely for four or eight pairs of dancers, initially carried out with a singing accompaniment.
- Music for these types of a-dance or in its rhythm, that will be triple and moderately quick, with a capricious accent in the 2nd beat of this measure.
- a Polish national dance in triple time
- music composed for moving the mazurka
Sentence for "mazurka"
Hypernym for "mazurka"
Same Context for "mazurka"
Urban Dictionary for "mazurka"
- top polish vibrant tempo-ed party previously…