- some of different fragile winged bugs of the order Ephemeroptera that progress from aquatic nymphs and are now living in the adult phase no longer than a couple of days. Also called dayfly, shadfly.
- some of numerous fragile pests, of this purchase Ephemeroptera, that develop in fresh water, and stay very quickly as grownups.
- slim insect with fragile membranous wings having an aquatic larval phase and terrestrial person stage frequently enduring under 2 days
- Definition for "mayfly"
- some of different fragile winged bugs of the…
- View More
- Sentence for "mayfly"
- Hypernym for "mayfly"
- Etymologically Related for "mayfly"
- Same Context for "mayfly"