- A unit of body weight differing in different countries of Asia from 11.2 to 37.4 kilograms (24.8 to 82.6 pounds) avoirdupois, the latter becoming the state maund in Asia.
- A wicker basket.
- A unit of ability with various specific regional values.
- A unit of weight in south and western Asia, whose worth diverse widely by place. Two maunds made one chest of opium in East Asia. One maund equalled 136 weight of opium in chicken.
- A hand basket.
- An East Indian fat, varying in numerous localities from 25 to about 82 pounds avoirdupois.
- A basket or hamper.
- inside East Indies, a unit of fat.
- a unit of weight used in Asia; has various values in various countries
- To mutter; to mumble or speak incoherently; to maunder.
- To mutter; to mumble; to grumble; to speak indistinctly or disconnectedly; to talk incoherently.
- Definition for "maund"
- A unit of body weight differing in different…
- View More
- Sentence for "maund"
- One official Kabuli maund equaled 4…
- View More
- Synonym for "maund"
- Rhyme for "maund"
- Hypernym for "maund"
- Equivalent for "maund"
- Same Context for "maund"
- Urban Dictionary for "maund"