- To mature, ripen, or develop.
- To suppurate.
- To ripen; to be mature; especially, to suppurate.
- To cause to suppurate.
- to create to ripeness or readiness; to ripen.
- To promote the perfect suppuration of (an abscess).
- To grow
- to reach suppuration
- ripen and create pus
- develop and attain maturity; undergo maturation
- grow old or older
- to carry to readiness; mature.
- to advertise perfect suppuration in.
- To ripen; arrive at or toward readiness.
Sentence for "maturate"
Synonym for "maturate"
Verb Forms for "maturate"
Hypernym for "maturate"
Form for "maturate"