- A digging tool with a-flat blade set at correct perspectives to your handle.
- An agricultural device whoever blades are at right sides to the human anatomy, much like a pickax.
- An implement for searching and grubbing. The top has two long metal blades, one like an adz and various other like a narrow ax or the point of a pickax.
- a guitar for loosening the soil in digging, shaped like a pickax, but featuring its ends wide instead of pointed.
- a kind of choose that is used for digging; features an appartment blade set at correct perspectives into handle
Sentence for "mattock"
Hypernym for "mattock"
Cross Reference for "mattock"
Same Context for "mattock"