- Of, relating to, or derived from title of the mom or maternal ancestor.
- Of, associated with, or produced from the offered name of one's mommy or women ancestor.
- A name so derived.
- A surname or byname obtained from offered name of your respective mommy's or from a female ancestor's given title.
- See metronymic.
- A name produced by a mother or maternal ancestor: correlative to patronymic.
- A word of an application used for matronymic designation; a matronymic formation.
- a name derived from title of mother or a maternal ancestor
- related to or becoming a name based on a mother or maternal ancestor.
Sentence for "matronymic"
- The “Kuniyah,” bye-name, patronymic or matronymic,…
Hypernym for "matronymic"
Cross Reference for "matronymic"
Variant for "matronymic"