- A married girl or a widow, specially a mother of dignity, mature age, and established social place.
- a lady just who acts as a supervisor or monitor in a public institution, particularly a school, medical center, or jail.
- an adult girl; a wife or a widow, specifically, one that features borne kids; a female of staid or motherly ways.
- A housekeeper; specially, a lady which manages the domestic economy of a public institution; a head nursing assistant in a hospital; because, the matron of a school or medical center.
- A wife or a widow, especially, person who has actually borne kiddies; a woman of staid or motherly manners.
- A housekeeper; esp., a lady who manages the domestic economic climate of a public instution; a head nursing assistant in a hospital.
- A married lady, especially an elderly wedded lady, or a lady old enough to be the caretaker of a household, whether in fact therefore or perhaps not; a female having the gravity right to a mother.
- In a special sense, a head nursing assistant in a hospital; the feminine head or superintendent of any organization.
- a wardress in a prison
- a lady in charge of nursing in a health establishment
- a married woman (usually old with kiddies) that is staid and dignified
- Definition for "matron"
- A married girl or a widow, specially a…
- View More
- Sentence for "matron"
- Synonym for "matron"
- Phrases for "matron"
- Rhyme for "matron"
- Hypernym for "matron"
- Cross Reference for "matron"
- Same Context for "matron"
- Urban Dictionary for "matron"
- An exclamation that always employs a…
- View More